The warm comfort of your memories lives on in Memory Bears and Memory Pillows lovingly handcrafted by Treasure Coast Hospice volunteers.
We can use shirts, blouses, nightgowns, pajamas, robes. Please, NO stretchy materials (like t-shirts, sweatshirts). We ask that garments be clean and in fairly good condition. Please provide two articles of clean and pressed clothing for each bear. T-Shirt and jersey fabric not recommended
- Small bears are approximately 14” high.
- Large bears are approximately 20” high.
- Let us know if the bear will be given to a child under the age of 6 so we do not use buttons for the eyes.
- One shirt is used to make each pillow.
- Pillows must be provided.
- $25 for a small bear and $35 for a large bear.
- $25 for a pillow
The Memory Bear program is supported by your donations, which are dedicated to our general patient care fund.
Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for completion of bears once the request is received.
All bears and pillows are lovingly made by Treasure Coast Hospice volunteers.
Due to the large request of Memory Bears, we are limited to making Memory Bears for Treasure Coast Hospice Families only. There is a maximum of 4 bears per order.